Monday, September 20, 2010

About me....

Hi am Rudolf G. Paraguison, Jr. I am a student of St. Louis University and currently a 3rd year student. This is my first time to have a blog. My blog is all about building more school in the Philippines. I care for the education of my country. I’m currently 14 years old but in this November I will be 15 years old. We used to live in Bulacan but when my oldest sister graduated from St. Paul College of Bocaue we moved to Baguio. I am the youngest of my family.

I am just a normal kid with a normal life. Playing guitar and listening to music are my favorite past time. My favorite sport is Tennis and Basketball.I love reading Naruto manga because it get me exiting every chapter. I am an active user of facebook. I like watching movies all day. I hope that someday I will become a doctor.

I am a lazy person and sleepy person sometimes. If there is a friend in trouble, I am always there to help them. Sometimes my life is boring. I like to go out and do some traveling to visit some interesting and beautiful sites. Someday i will buy an Impreza because it is my favorite car. I like to take picture and video some fun memories.

1 comment: